When you sign into Gomarry.com you will be able to complete a practical marriage questionnaire and this will guide you through many questions which will attempt to match you with potential spouses. If you get talking and decide to meet up for a marriage meeting we strongly advise you go over the following questions. Asking these questions now means you won't have any nasty surprises in the future that could potentially cause a problem in the marriage.
And don't worry, I will provide you with a print out version and a deeper explination to each question before you go to the meeting.
1. What are your reasons for getting married?
2. Ideally when would you like to get married?
3. Ask about: Previous Marriages and Relationships
4. What Amount of Interaction is Acceptable With Past Partners?
5. Do you want children? If yes, how many?
6. When do you want to have children?
7. Let's talk birth control.
8. Talk about raising children.
9. How will you be disciplining the children?
10. What religion will our children follow?
11. Would you feel unfulfilled if you were unable to have children?
12. How would you react if you had a seriously ill or disabled child?
13. Do you have any existing children?
14. How we’ll manage relationship with children from a previous relationship?
15. How do you spend your free time?
16. Do you believe in any of the following?
17. Do you have any long term goals or ambitions?
18. Do you like travelling?
19. Where have you travelled?
20. Talk about your education?
21. Are you an academic or a practical person?
22. What core characteristics are important to you in a spouse? What are you looking for?
23. What is unacceptable from a spouse?
24. Day to Day Appearances Routine
25. How Do You Want Your Spouse To Dress?
26. Does popular culture have an important impact on your life?
27. Talk about body weight and its meaning to you
28. Do you have friends of the opposite sex?
29. How much time do you want to spend with friends?
30. Would it make you uncomfortable if your partner went to the following, with or without you.
31. Role and responsibilities of each spouse
32. Gender Conforming questions
33. How will you make decisions when you are married? Small and big.
34. What are grounds for a divorce?
35. Do you believe in marital counseling, if your marriage was in trouble?
36. Would you let your spouse stay away overnight?
37. Would you consider being in a polygamous marriage?
38. How would your family feel about you being in a polygamous marriage?
39. What would you do if you had only 10 days to live?
40. Introvert or Extrovert (Shy or Confident)?
41. Do you have a sense of humor?
42. What kind of sports do they like?
43. Medical Conditions
44. How is your mental health?
45. Are there genetic diseases in your family or a history of cancer, heart disease, or chronic illness?
46. Do you have any allergies?
47. Do you have any phobias?
48. Do you have health insurance? Dental insurance?
49. Use of social media.
50. What is your Favorite Season?
51. Are you a Morning or Evening Person?
52. Time spent on your phone for professional reasons.
53. Are you an organized and clean person, or more of a careless, messy slob?
54. What are your favorite TV shows and movies?
55. What are your worst features?
56. Can you take constructive advice from someone?
57. Do you have a goal/dream?
58. What is something that makes you extremely angry?
59. When in an argument, do you tend to withdraw or become more aggressive?
60. What are things that make you very happy?
61. What makes you the most insecure?
62. Do you get stressed out easily?
63. What are your views on keeping pets?
64. Do you enjoy inviting people over for entertainment?
65. Your top 3 Peeves (Don’t Want).
66. What are your greatest strengths?
67. Are you open minded? Do you have any prejudice against any particular people?
68. Country of Birth
69. Ethnic Culture and Background
70. Dietary Needs and Cuisines
71. Can you cook?
72. What religion do you follow?
73. Which if any holidays do you believe are the most important to celebrate?
74. Do you celebrate Valentine's Day?
75. Are you able to admit when you are wrong?
76. Are you a physically affectionate person?
77. Do you have any sexually transmitted diseases?
78. Do you have a medical problem that impacts your ability to have a satisfying sex life (for example, erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, vaginal dryness, drug/alcohol addiction, etc)?
79 Do you consider yourself a sexual person?
80. Do you feel comfortable initiating intimacy?
81. How many nights per week would you consider having intimacy with your spouse?
82. What would you do if the Intimacy dried up?
83. How much time do you allow to pass before you can forgive someone?
84. How do you deal with pressure? Do you know how to deal with pressure, Can you handle pressure?
85. Why do you live where you do?
86. If you got married soon, what kind of living arrangements have you got in mind?
87. Are you willing to move close to your spouse after getting married?
88. Where and what is your dream place to live in/at?
89. What do you do for a living?
90. Do you like what you do for a living?
91. How many hours do you work?
92. What is your retirement plan?
93. What is your annual income?
94. Are you happy with your current level of income?
95. Do you have significant debts?
96. Discuss the wedding ceremony?
97. Do you have any savings?
98. Who should handle the finances in your family?
99. Do you want to combine incomes in a mutual bank account, or have individual accounts?
100. Sign the pre-nup
101. If you had unlimited resources, how would you live?
103. Talk about substance use/abuse
104. Ask About Family Background and Structure
105. Relationship with family
103. Are you close to your family?
104. Are you or have you ever been alienated from your family?
105. Do you have a difficult time setting limits with family?
107. How important is it that you and your partner be on good terms with each other's families?
109. How much influence do your parents still have over your decisions?
106. How do you feel about living with family?
107. How important is it that you and your partner be on good terms with each other’s families?
108. Hidden Responsibilities
109. Financial assistance to your family
110. Let’s Talk Politics
111. Let’s Talk Neighbours
112. Let's Talk Community.
113. Let's Talk Charity
114. Let's discuss the Law.
115. Let's talk about the News
116. Do you spend time reading about, watching, or discussing actors, musicians, models, or other celebrities?
117. Let's Talk cars
118. What is your greatest achievement? Something that made you proud of yourself.